At Awards4U, we believe in recognizing and celebrating those around us. That is why we are excited to participate in Random Acts of Kindness Day. This day is dedicated to taking time to recognize, encourage and spread kindness to those around us. Big or small, it doesn’t matter what you do to spread kindness. It simply matters that you take time to brighten someone’s day.
Below are some kindness ideas for work, school and home.
- Send an encouraging email to your employees thanking them for their hard work
- Inspire your colleagues by gifting an inspirational book
- Endorse a skill or leave a positive recommendation for your colleague on LinkedIn
- Find out something new about a coworker
- Create inspirational and fun bookmarks to hand out to students
- Donate books to the school library
- Incorporate a lesson on kindness into your curriculum
- Encourage your child to tell a classmate qualities they like about them
- Ship a care package to a family or friend filled with their favorite things
- Reminisce on your favorite memories and stories with family members
- Print out photos through the years and make a scrapbook
- Make handmade cards for family members or friends and personally deliver them