Everyone loves a countdown. Think New Year’s Eve, the start of old movies, and David Letterman’s Top Ten. The 4s compiles decades of experience in recognizing excellence into Advice 4U. Ladies and gentlemen…The 4s. The holidays are just around the corner, and you’re looking for the perfect gift for the Guy or Gal Who Has Everything. Look no further than Awards4U! We’ve got wonderful gifts at every price range available on the spot. Gifts 4 The Guy Who Has Everything
- Green Man. Nifty set of four coasters in a caddy are crafted from environmentally-friendly renewable bamboo. Price includes laser emblazoning of his logo or monogram. Ice-cold cans and susceptible surfaces will thank you! ($29.95)
- Arnie Palmer. Let your duffer get in some sweet practice with a gorgeous office golf set. In its own briefcase with an engravable nameplate, this set includes pin, two golf balls, and a collapsible putter. Brass hardware and cherry wood evoke the greens of old St. Andrews. ($55)
- Maverick. Guys with a bit of gamble in ’em will appreciate this small box of essential ingredients for fun-n-games—stainless steel flask, funnel, shot glass, five dice, and a deck of cards. Look out, poker buddies, the dealer is all in! ($25)
- Man of Mystery. This handsome cherry case tucks away discreetly on his shelf or desk, looking like any keepsake box. Inside are all the tools to make a perfect cocktail: shaker, strainer, stirrer, jigger, and ice tongs. Consider engraving the nameplate with 007—license to make a killer martini (shaken, not stirred). ($55)
Gifts 4 The Gal Who Has Everything
- Fashion Addict. This dazzling silverplated jewelry box brings the bling to her dressing room. And wouldn’t an engraved monogram lend some old Hollywood glamour? ($45.95) Stephanie Dawn’s quilted wallets, train cases, and totes come in a wide array patterns as outrageously unique as she is. ($20-$45).
- Hostess with the Mostess. These silver platters are handcrafted aluminum made in Mexico by artist Beatriz Ball. Social butterflies will be pleased as punch to offer their signature hors d’oeuvres on this elegant serving tray (which never needs polishing). Personalize it with her monogram for that classic finishing touch. (3 sizes, $45-$85)
- Grape Nut. Colorful hand-blown wine glasses make a cheery and practical gift for the oenophile in your crowd (set of 6 for $25). Or choose a fabulous cherrywood presentation box for that extra special vintage bottle. Complete with corkscrew, foil cutter and two bottle stoppers, she’ll be all set for the next bacchanal. ($25)
- Party Diva. Send her to the next soiree in full regalia. The royal flush should never be common—amuse her with scented bathroom spritz, Poo Pourri (2-oz bottle, $9.95). Because the Duchess of the Dancefloor rings in the New Year in sparkly style, a rhinestone tiara is a welcome addition to the crown jewels.